PK-5 & Ungraded
Stoneham, MA

Posted November 04, 2014
Great school, with the exception of the new principal. Wonderful teachers, parents are excellent and very involved.

Posted September 22, 2014
Great school - Wonderful setting - Very impressive / excellent new principal, great newly hired teachers as of Fall, 2014. Just wonderful!

Colonial Park Elementary School 2

Posted November 17, 2010
OK school if your kid has no issues, but absolutely incompetent in dealing with kids with special needs, bullying issues or anything unusual. More like an education factory that pumps out product, no matter if it meets specification or not. You're better off with pretty much any other K-5 school in Stoneham. Needs new management.

Posted September 16, 2009

Colonial Park Elementary School 0

Posted November 23, 2008
I went to Colonial Park, and I can honestly say I had an amazing experience. My teachers were excellent, the enviroment was better than I could ever imagine. There were a group of amazing teachers who truly influenced me, and because of their guidance I am a teacher today!

Posted October 16, 2008
This is a great school where all students are treated equally - Some parents are disgruntled because they feel if they volunteer, etc. their child should receive 'special treatment'

Colonial Park Elementary School 0

Posted April 01, 2008
My son went to this school only to have tons of problems with the kids and with the staff. When I tried to address the issues with the principal Ms. Burke I felt like she could have cared less. This is not a wonderful school. All though I will say the other schools in the district are great. This school would be much better with a new leader.

Colonial Park Elementary School 1

Posted March 29, 2008

Colonial Park Elementary School 1

Posted March 04, 2008
This school is not the greatest. The principal, Maureen Burke is not the kindest. The staff is not the greatest either. We moved out of town because of this. They let children slide through the cracks of the system and do not educate the children properly. They also have had many staff leave and each year there is always different teachers.

Posted October 06, 2005
Colonial Park is a wonderful small school...you really get to know the staff and everyone is very approachable. Now that my oldest has been through the school I can look back and appreciate what he has learned acedemically. The one thing I would like to see improve is more parent involvement with PTO...they do so much for our kids, but we always need more committed help from parents.

Colonial Park Elementary School
30 Avalon Rd, Stoneham, MA  02180
Last modified Colonial Park Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Colonial Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top