Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

My son has had some truly wonderful teachers thus far. The community of the RobinHood school is amazing. I'm so happy that we are lucky enough to be a part of it.

Wonderful, intelligent and caring teachers and staff! A top-notch school. So happy my children attend here.

Very caring faculty and staff. Treat the children as if they were their own.

The teachers and staff at the Robinhood School, from preschool through elementary grades, are nothing short of outstanding. Their care and compassion for my two sons leave me with the utmost confidence every time I leave my boys for the day. Communication is always prompt, detailed, and precise to work through any issues that may arise. Mrs. Donohue, our schools principal for the past two years, has been the breath of fresh air that our school needed. She exudes compassion and understanding to not just the parents, but students as well.

Very dedicated teachers and staff. They make learning fun while challenging the kids.

Excellent school, staff and community. I am beyond impressed with the progress my child has made so far in his first year of elementary school. The communication with teachers has exceeded my expectations as well.

Amazing teachers and wonderful principal. We also attend the preschool which is equally wonderful!

It's a great inviting community school. Great teachers and great program. Wonderful new principal!

Great school, principal, teachers, staff, nurse and families. It's a privilege to take my children to the same school I attended as a child.

Amazing staff, great school! We have also attended the preschool.

Last modified Robin Hood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.