9-12 & Ungraded
Sudbury, MA
Students enrolled: 1,601
Before care: Yes

Posted April 26, 2014
Both my children graduated from LS. Colleges across the country know this school, and rate it highly. Beyond test scores and grade points, the advanced placement courses, sports/music achievements, give a student a leg up when colleges rate their high school experience.

Posted October 31, 2012
I graduated from LS last year and couldn't have imagined a better high school experience. As a first semester college student, I can already see how well LS has prepared me at a college level. The teachers are invested and certainly care about their students' successes. I had a fantastic four years!

Posted September 21, 2012
There is no better school in the state. The teachers go through a long process before they get hired...so I hear... And they are second to none. I had 2 children go through the high school. They couldn't say more about the education the received. Makes a parent very proud to live in Sudbury. Its worth every penny for the high property taxes. What kids really love high school... I know I didn't and would give a poor review to the private school I attended after seeing the education my kids received. Thanks LS.... Keep it going.

Posted March 11, 2010
I attended this school in the early 90s. It definitely prepared me to attend college and excel. 216 students out of our graduating class of 220 went on to attend college that fall. The teachers were exceptional, providing individual care and guidance. They really want the student to achieve greatness.

Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
L-S offers the most complete high-school learning experience in the country. My kids got a great education there that has stood them in good stead. Any young woman or man who attends L-S is extremely lucky.

Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School 0

Posted August 12, 2009
LSRH is among the best of the best HS in the country. The teachers are so dedicated and loving their job, which help the quality and popularity of the school beyond many others.

Posted August 04, 2009

Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School 1

Posted May 06, 2009

Posted January 24, 2009
Incredible school. Offers a wide variety of interesting classes. Teachers are dedicated. College-like atmosphere, really prepares students not only for standardized tests but for general knowlege and life. Athletic programs are fantastic

Posted January 21, 2009

Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School
390 Lincoln Rd, Sudbury, MA  01776
Last modified Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top