K-4 & Ungraded
Swampscott, MA

Posted July 02, 2012
Great school. The only thing it needs is re-modeling, everything is too old. But teachers and the Principal are terrific.

Posted October 12, 2010
My daughter has done very well at Clarke School. We moved to Swampscott in time for her to enter Kindergarten. My son was older and I definitely see the difference at how things are run at Clarke compared to both a private school and the public schools in our former district that my son attended. I highly recommend Clarke.

Posted October 09, 2010
This school helps children learn at a high level as well as helps them grow in life

Posted May 20, 2010
Clarke school has educated children well for many years, helping each child to progress.

Clarke Elementary School 3

Posted February 01, 2010

Posted October 03, 2009
The egalitarian atmosphere. Every child is cared about and cherished.

Posted August 23, 2009
Clarke School is very fortunate to have a principal like Mrs. Longin. She really does know all the childrens name and makes each and everyone of them feel special. if you have a question or concern she is always there for you and your child. I have been very pleases with her and so has my children.

Posted November 07, 2008
My son attended the Clarke for 3 years, 2005-2008 and we felt like the luckiest parents alive. We had a fantastic principal in Carolyn Murphy who was followed by an equally wonderful principal in Lois Longin. The staff, both teachers and admin, are of the highest quality. They have created a terrific learning enviornment which every parent should be proud of. My advice to any parent with a child enrolled in that school is to always give that school the benefit of the doubt because for any mistakes they may inadvertently make, one phone call or one face to face appeal will demontrate how quickly they will act to address the needs of your child as if your child was the only one they taught. They are that good! I would also suggest that the occasional thank you note from a grateful parent is always well received.

Posted September 08, 2008
Clarke is a great preschool filled with great teachers. Mrs. Longin runs the school smoothly and is very involved with the children. She knows all the kids by name w/in the first week of school and is very open to any comments you have. I am very impressed.

Clarke Elementary School 3

Posted May 30, 2008

Clarke Elementary School
100 Middlesex Ave, Swampscott, MA  01907
Last modified Clarke Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clarke Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top