Swampscott, MA

Posted January 17, 2014
I think Hadley is a great school to grow up in. I had a great experience for the one year I went. The teachers are all amazing and the staff is too. - former student

Posted October 29, 2009
I can't say enough as a parent about Hadley. The teachers are caring, responsive, and follow a wonderful curriculum. I couldn't ask for a better school setting and education for my daughter, with such a small class size. I would take Hadley even over private school any day.

Posted April 29, 2007
The Hadley school is a great school,with a wonderful staff,the location is beautiful and just adds to the overall splendor.

Posted February 16, 2005
Good school, nice teachers, very professional staff, wonderful principal, safe place for your kids to get education.

Hadley Elementary School
24 Redington Street, Swampscott, MA  01907
Last modified Hadley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hadley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top