K-4 & Ungraded

H H Galligan 4

Posted June 24, 2008

H H Galligan 5

Posted April 14, 2006
Galligan is a wonderful school. I attended galligan twenty years ago and now my daughter is in kindergarten there. When she began school there I was very nervous, The school was not one of the best schools I had attended, but alot has changed the principal Mrs. Henderson is very caring and knows all of the students by name. There have been many oppurtunities for the families of the students to participate in school activities. The kindergarten staff is wonderful, I am very impressed with the skills my child has been able aquire in such a short period of time. She actually loves going to school.

H H Galligan
15 Sheridan St, Taunton, MA  02780
Last modified H H Galligan is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
H H Galligan Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top