Bad
Good

My son is 7 years old and loves this school. He also does very well academically.

This is by far one of the best schools in not only the state of Massachusetts but the nation.When I first moved to Taunton, i was a little iffy about sending my son to a city public school...My son has been in this school for 2 years, and its a remarkable school..I can not wait to send my other 2 children.The principal of this school is a very generous,caring,loyalty,and giving guy..He would do anything to help the student better their education..He has gone out of his way twice to help me with 2 situations with my son...Even before and after schools hours he will always be there to help you..He is a very understanding guy...The staff is wonderful too..Both my sons teachers did and are doing a wonderful job with him...I can not say enough good things about this school...Mr.Quigley made this school, into what it is today...A+

Hopewell is a excellent school. My son has been going to Hopewell for 3 years now and is entering into 3rd grade this year. He has had some learning difficulties and is currently on a IEP. The school has gone above and beyond to assist me with his plan. My daughter will be entering into kindergarden this year, and she is looking forward to it and I know that she will be recieving the best education.:)

I volunteered at the schools and found it to be a great facility. Te teachers were very involved and the principal made it a point to make multiple visits to every individual classroom weekly to speak to the students and help them to set goals. Looking at the latest MCAS scores, the goals are being beyond reached. The playground is an issue, but all in all, the staff is great and prepares the kids for middle school and beyond to the fullest

I am a parent of 2 children that have or are attending this school. I could not say enough positive things about the principal and staff at Hopewell. The principal might seem non approachable but he is actually the most caring person. He goes above and beyond to make sure the kids at hopewell are safe and makes sure they are getting the best education. He sends home a monthly newsletter to inform parents of anything that needs to be addressed or to just let us know what events are coming up at the school. Overall, I could not ask for a better elementary school for my children.

Hopwell is a great school except for the principal. He is not personable and not good with the kids or parents. If hopewell got a new pricipal it would be above excellent. Overall it is a great school though. The teachers are great. I have never had a bad experience with anyone there but the principal.

The Hopewell school could improve in a few areas. First being the way the principal handles himself while being addressed by parents with their issues and concerns, instead of becoming part of the solution he becomes part of the problem. However, my daughters teacher is excellent and she is learning a lot in her classroom. I would also love to see the Hopewell get some playground equipment instead of students out playing on a blacktop. With just a few improvements like the ones I have written about and perhaps a more personable office staff, the Hopewell could be a great school.

I love the teachers at Hopewell. I think they are firm, but fair. The principal really cares about the children. He does not keep parents well informed. If Hopewell had a different principal I would think it's a great school.

I believe Hopewell is a good school however it needs to improve on a few things. It has no playground for the children. My daughter has to go here for five years and will not have anything to play on. My daughter dislikes recess for that reason. I also believe the principal needs to be more personable. I feel when I see him he always seems to be talking down to you. They also need to have more activities for the children. If they could just work on these few things it would make hopewell the best school in taunton.

Last modified Hopewell is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.