Posted March 12, 2012
the school converted to a elementary school it did not close down..its actually a great school for younger kids...my child has had her first year there and so far so good

Posted June 27, 2010
I went to this school for 3 years, and sadly they are closing it down. They are making it Leddy school, but the point is that everyone who went there loved it. The only thing that anyone didn't like was the school lunches, but this is such a great school and i will miss it deeply. I hate the fact that it is closing down. Sincerly D.D.S. in group 73 2010

Posted June 25, 2010
Mulcahey is a great school, It has great teachers and staff. it is to bad that they are closing it and coverting it into an elementery school. People now a days don't care about kids its all about there pay vs keeping schools open .I hope that one day Mulcahey will become a middle school again to serve it's origanal age group.

James L Mulcahey 2

Posted December 17, 2009

Posted December 01, 2009

Posted August 30, 2008
The staff cares deeply about their students and works very hard to teach the curriculum. We very much want to see our students succeed and many staff go above and beyond in working toward that goal. We love our kids! I wouldn't work in any other school.

James L Mulcahey 0

Posted March 26, 2008
I have a child in 5th and 6th grade both are doing well and both love it at Mulcahey. It is a great school.

James L Mulcahey 3

Posted September 19, 2007

Posted August 09, 2007
I have a daughter who goes to this school and she loves it. This is a wonderful school despite other reviews. The teachers are very helpful and I am sad to see Dr Azar leave. Best of luck to him!

James L Mulcahey 4

Posted November 30, 2006
I am a student at Mulcahey.Mulcahey is a very good school.It is now under new leadership and is on the road to sucess.There are many extra curricular activities if you chose to join.Children can do many activities such as Chorus,Band,Drama Club,track,ect.It is all in what you make it.

James L Mulcahey