Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

this school hassles children and their parents when opting out of tests.My child was denied an educational experience when not taking the tests

There are no advance placement for 5th grade and aren't flexible.My child choose to opt out of the testing and was hassled greatly and when I was promised a educational experience I hadn't received it .Rules that are important such as bullying polices aren't enforced.Clubs besides sports are scarce and the only 2 clubs i know of are a.) math team or b.)Scrabble which wasn't challenging or diverse.Teachers also are clueless about teaching gifted and/or talented children.My child has high honors but isn't challenged.My child's stress and anxiety was through the roof.I wouldn't recomend it.

I love it here at Martin. The teachers are fantastic and the school has really fun things planned after school. Such as movie nights, dances, drama club, after school sports, soccer, basketball, and many others.

I am a 7th grade student at martin middle school, and i love the school. The teachers are great, the principle and vice principle are fantastic, and there is so much to learn. The academics can be a little challenging but they are rewarding. This school has after-school activities, school dances, and a well organized cafeteria. Personally this school is by far the best out of the different Schools I've been to.

i got to this school and im in the 8th grade and i love this school the teachers are great and the work done here i irresistable! By: caitlyn feeney

I have worked at Martin for over ten years. Although I really liked the old principal, I have to admit I think Mr Baratta is fantastic. He is what the school needed. He keeps the teachers teaching, not slacking off just so they can have an easy day. The kids are learning! I can finally say I am proud to work at Martin because I feel the kids are being made to learn.! Mr Baratta had to step up hard! He had to improve the school, and get the numbers up from years of teaching neglect. He is a caring principal who does not have to yell to be understood. Keep up the great work.

I think Martin Middle is a wonderful school. My daughter has kept up with her grade since she started to go to middle school she has had a wonderful first year at Martin.

Last modified Joseph H Martin is a Public school that serves grades 5-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.