Taunton, MA

Posted May 31, 2014
St Mary's is a great school. The teachers are passionate about teachinga nd take the extra time to help students achieve their potential. It is a great school!!

St Mary's Primary School 3

Posted August 09, 2013
My son had been a St. Mary's from pre-k - 4th. I liked the small class sizes and the whole concept of a private school . Over the years I felt the teachers were burnt out and the curriculum and books out of date and teaching methods boring for my son. Also, the lack of extra curriculum offered is another reason we switched schools.

Posted November 03, 2012
My wife and I enrolled our 5 year old son into Kindergarten at Saint Mary's Primary School this year. We have the misfortune to live in a town with a substandard school system (Middleboro). We have been happy with the level of education at Saint Mary's Primary School and the tuition is at a reasonable price.

Posted May 29, 2009
The staff at St Mary's Primary School are dedicated to teaching and enriching the learning experience to its students. They have high academic standards, sound values and teach with dignity and respect. The students learn confidence by being in a safe and nurturing environment.

St Mary's Primary School 3

Posted July 27, 2008
St. Mary's promises alot but does not always deliver. Too many rigid,out of touch teachers and not many activities for the children compared to other Catholic schools.They also seem to be falling behind Taunton public school in mathmatics & science as well. Looks like their best days are behind them from what I see now.

Posted April 29, 2008

Posted October 30, 2006
- a former student

Posted August 25, 2005
Really great community of families dedicated to enriching their students life by encouraging a love for learning and fostering Catholic philosophy which is integratred into all aspects of the school. My two graduates of the school have continued to grow and excel in their educational experience.

Posted June 07, 2004
I am a recent graduate of St. Mary's and I feel they have prepared me well for the future years that lay ahead. I enjoyed the teachers and all the activties and clubs and I have made lasting friendships and hold fond memories of the school.

Posted February 17, 2004
St. Mary's school and it's supporting community is a practically perfect place to raise educated, compansionate, respectful young people.

St Mary's Primary School
106 Washington Street, Taunton, MA  02780
Last modified St Mary's Primary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
St Mary's Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top