Taunton, MA
Before care: Yes

Posted November 23, 2014
My daughter has attended OLOL for two years. Sending her there was the best decision we made. She attended public school prior to changing. She needed the structure that OLOL provides. The teachers and stafff are phenominal. I can't say enough kind words about the principal. All the children love her. OLOL truely cares about every child that attends their school. We felt like family the moment we walked in the door.

Our Lady of Lourdes School 4

Posted August 25, 2014
My son has been going to OLOL since Pre-K and he is now in 3rd grade. Best decision I made was to place in at OLOL. The school has the perfect class size and the teachers are dedicated and able to give one on one assistance to the students. Everyone knows everyone's name and the older students are kind and caring to the younger students. My son was diagnosed with dyslexia and the school accommodates him and has a wonderful special ed teacher that works with my son. My son is respectful and many complement me on how kind and respectful he and I can give OLOL credit for my son's being so respectful.

Posted August 19, 2014
Sending my son here was the best decision my husband and I made. The nurturing provided by both teachers and principle is exceptional. The wide range of their curriculum provides many areas to grow not only academically but spiritually as well. The students are always changelled to help them intellectually increase their potential. For this I am grateful to be part of this growing community. GOD BLESS everyone including Father Tom for being a big part of the students nurturing faith.

Posted May 17, 2014
Pre-K through Grade 5 Catholic Elementary School serving 135 students. Now offering a flexible 3 year old program. Art, Music, Physical Education, Technology and Library classes weekly. After school math program and instrumental music classes. Committed and dedicated staff. Wonderful community of families who are involved in every aspect of school life.

Posted October 30, 2013
My daughter attends kindergarten & loves it. The staff is amazing & truly cares about the students. We are so impressed with the community here and happy to be a part of it. This is the best decision we could have made to send her to Our Lady of Lourdes.

Our Lady of Lourdes School 0

Posted December 23, 2008
All three of my children attended this great little school, and have grown into respectable, successful adults of whom I am proud. Respect and great academics, along with affordable tuition enabling more to attend. Structured environment and family centered environment.

Our Lady of Lourdes School 0

Posted August 26, 2008
Strong curriculum, structure, high expectaions, respect, responsibility all reasons why we love OLOL!

Our Lady of Lourdes School 4

Posted June 30, 2004
- a former student

Posted February 23, 2004
Great school! Stresses the basics of learning --reading,writing, math, science, social studies, and computer. Teaches discipline, character building, and religious ed. throughout the day. Reasonable tuition and minimal fundraising. Caring, nurturing atmosphere. One class of each grade(K-5), where principal and teachers know every child in the school and their parents. Parent volunteers help with many tasks. Spring Art Show (all grades)and Science Fair(Gr.4&5). Two of my children attended this school and I was very satisfied with their education.

Our Lady of Lourdes School
52 1st St, Taunton, MA  02780
Last modified Our Lady of Lourdes School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Our Lady of Lourdes School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top