PK-5|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Pre-K through Grade 5 Catholic Elementary School serving 135 students. Now offering a flexible 3 year old program. Art, Music, Physical Education, Technology and Library classes weekly. After school math program and instrumental music classes. Committed and dedicated staff. Wonderful community of families who are involved in every aspect of school life.
May 17, 2014

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted September 28, 2015
Mrs. Drummey, Mrs.Corriea, Mrs.Totino. Our family has seen these women everyday of school for the past 3 years. They are like family to us.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted September 28, 2015
The small classroom sizes allow the teacher to give a lot of one-on-one attention. The students are also taught early on about being responsible. There is a lot of structure which helps keep the student on track.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted September 28, 2015
I will never forget my daughters first day at OLOL. My daughter was nervous about starting at a new school. The staff greeted us all as family and the other students were aware that a new student was joining their class. One of her classmates took my daughter by the hand and said, "Come with me, I will help you. I think you are really going to like it here." My daughter felt comfortable from that moment on.

Posted September 28, 2015
The teachers, staff, and principal all genuinely care about your child. They provide meaningful relationships with both the patents and the student.

Our Lady of Lourdes School 4

Posted August 25, 2014
My son has been going to OLOL since Pre-K and he is now in 3rd grade. Best decision I made was to place in at OLOL. The school has the perfect class size and the teachers are dedicated and able to give one on one assistance to the students. Everyone knows everyone's name and the older students are kind and caring to the younger students. My son was diagnosed with dyslexia and the school accommodates him and has a wonderful special ed teacher that works with my son. My son is respectful and many complement me on how kind and respectful he and I can give OLOL credit for my son's being so respectful.

Posted August 19, 2014
Sending my son here was the best decision my husband and I made. The nurturing provided by both teachers and principle is exceptional. The wide range of their curriculum provides many areas to grow not only academically but spiritually as well. The students are always changelled to help them intellectually increase their potential. For this I am grateful to be part of this growing community. GOD BLESS everyone including Father Tom for being a big part of the students nurturing faith.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted May 17, 2014

Posted October 30, 2013
My daughter attends kindergarten & loves it. The staff is amazing & truly cares about the students. We are so impressed with the community here and happy to be a part of it. This is the best decision we could have made to send her to Our Lady of Lourdes.

Posted December 23, 2008
All three of my children attended this great little school, and have grown into respectable, successful adults of whom I am proud. Respect and great academics, along with affordable tuition enabling more to attend. Structured environment and family centered environment.

Posted August 26, 2008
Strong curriculum, structure, high expectaions, respect, responsibility all reasons why we love OLOL!

52 1st St, Taunton, MA  02780
Last modified Our Lady of Lourdes School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5