9-12 & Ungraded
Taunton, MA
Students enrolled: 1,231

Bristol-Plymouth Vocational Technical 1

Posted October 28, 2014
This school recently suspended and may expel 2 students for a picture posted to one student's Facebook page that was taken in his home of hom amd his girlfriend posing (innocently) with rifles, no different than any kids hunting with their parents. They subjected these children to isolated interviews with both school officials and the police. Clearly this school is incapable of teaching our youth as they lack morals and an understanding of the United States Constitution, nevermind personal privacy. They are content to impose their own extremist views on our youths and feel no reserve in persecuting children.

Bristol-Plymouth Vocational Technical 1

Posted March 25, 2014
I wouldn't recommend this high school. I wouldn't recommend this high school. I wouldn't recommend this high school. I think I got my point across.

Posted March 11, 2014
When i taught there, besides from all the violence the teachers portrayed, it was an overall good school, students ruled the school, fights broke out. I highly recommend it.

Posted August 15, 2008

Posted May 17, 2007
I am a junior at BP and it is an excellent school. The teachers are nice. The principal is very understanding and it is a fun place to learn! There is just enough decipline where it is needed and you can feel safe there.

Posted September 18, 2006
- a former student
I graduated from this school and I loved it there. Because it was a small school the students seemed close and excepted by all, everyone knew everyone and got along. This school changed my life as I went from a shy kid to an outgoing adult. I recommend this school highly.

Posted June 16, 2006
- a former student

Bristol-Plymouth Vocational Technical 4

Posted August 09, 2005
We have two sons who attended BP. The oldest chose not to continue with a career in his field, but there was not one day that he did not want to go to school while he was at BP. He loved being there. Our youngest son has a number of social and emotional problems, and the teachers and staff have been a wonderful help working with him and trying to keep him interested and out of trouble. The teachers have been wonderful. The smallness of the school is a plus. Sports are available as well as academic organizations. I recommed the school often to parents. We feel very lucky that both of our sons were accepted.

Posted June 08, 2005

Posted May 16, 2005
Both of my children have attended Bristol Plymouth. One of them went on to college to pursue a career in the feild he participated in. The other decided against continuing her career choice from high school but still went on to attend college. The school has an excellent academic program because there is more one on one for the teacher and student. Unlike other schools where your child is just a number. The smallness of the school also allows kids to become very close. My daughter described it as a big family. There is no art programs but other than that extracurricular activities are excellent. Parent involvement is small but there isn't any really required. I think Bristol Plymouth is an excellent school. Also, because it is small students have teachers for a long period of time. Especially their shop teachers who my daughter described her teacher as another grandfather.

Bristol-Plymouth Vocational Technical
940 County St, Taunton, MA  02780
Last modified Bristol-Plymouth Vocational Technical is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bristol-Plymouth Vocational Technical Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top