Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

All three of my children attended this school. One now has a master's degree and is working in student affairs at a notable private college. My first son has just graduated from Wentworth Institute of Technology in his chosen field from high school. My youngest is entering college this fall. All of my children were able to excel and grow in their time at BP. It is a great school and school community!

This school recently suspended and may expel 2 students for a picture posted to one student's Facebook page that was taken in his home of hom amd his girlfriend posing (innocently) with rifles, no different than any kids hunting with their parents. They subjected these children to isolated interviews with both school officials and the police. Clearly this school is incapable of teaching our youth as they lack morals and an understanding of the United States Constitution, nevermind personal privacy. They are content to impose their own extremist views on our youths and feel no reserve in persecuting children.

I wouldn't recommend this high school. I wouldn't recommend this high school. I wouldn't recommend this high school. I think I got my point across.

When i taught there, besides from all the violence the teachers portrayed, it was an overall good school, students ruled the school, fights broke out. I highly recommend it.

I am a junior at BP and it is an excellent school. The teachers are nice. The principal is very understanding and it is a fun place to learn! There is just enough decipline where it is needed and you can feel safe there.

I graduated from this school and I loved it there. Because it was a small school the students seemed close and excepted by all, everyone knew everyone and got along. This school changed my life as I went from a shy kid to an outgoing adult. I recommend this school highly.

Last modified Bristol-Plymouth Vocational Technical is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.