Tewksbury, MA

Posted April 05, 2015
Love the communication between staff and parents. Been extremely happy to send my daughter to the Wynn. My daughter loves the teachers and all of the after school clubs the Wynn offers.

John W. Wynn Middle School 3

Posted June 26, 2013
Not impressed with this school at all. My child just graduated, thank God. Absolutely no communication from teachers, not much parent involvement with anything. Teachers are so-so. Nothing to recommend. Just glad my child's a good student because if he/she wasn't, it would have been much worse.

John W. Wynn Middle School 0

Posted April 21, 2010
I have 4 daughters, 2 have gone thru The Wynn and I have 2 more that will be going. I've had great experiences there and am looking forward to more. The teachers and academics are wonderful. The intramural programs are fantastic.

John W. Wynn Middle School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
both my kids attend this school and they have had great experiences there..The school is a beautiful school and the teachers that I have encountered have been caring and are well educating my children..

Posted May 30, 2008

Posted January 12, 2008
I think these schools are the best. I love meeting new friends expecially the ones from 5th, 6th, and 7th grade

John W. Wynn Middle School 3

Posted March 20, 2007
It's a fine school, but the parents and students have to be able to be more involved.

John W. Wynn Middle School
1 Griffin Way, Tewksbury, MA  01876
Last modified John W. Wynn Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John W. Wynn Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top