Bad
Good

Love the communication between staff and parents. Been extremely happy to send my daughter to the Wynn. My daughter loves the teachers and all of the after school clubs the Wynn offers.

Not impressed with this school at all. My child just graduated, thank God. Absolutely no communication from teachers, not much parent involvement with anything. Teachers are so-so. Nothing to recommend. Just glad my child's a good student because if he/she wasn't, it would have been much worse.

I have 4 daughters, 2 have gone thru The Wynn and I have 2 more that will be going. I've had great experiences there and am looking forward to more. The teachers and academics are wonderful. The intramural programs are fantastic.

both my kids attend this school and they have had great experiences there..The school is a beautiful school and the teachers that I have encountered have been caring and are well educating my children..

I think these schools are the best. I love meeting new friends expecially the ones from 5th, 6th, and 7th grade

It's a fine school, but the parents and students have to be able to be more involved.

Last modified John W. Wynn Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.