5-6 & Ungraded
Tewksbury, MA

John F. Ryan Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
Been very happy with the Ryan School. Love the fact that there are only fifth and sixth graders. Teachers have been amazing trying to reach my daughter at her level. My daughter loves the drama club and chorus after school programs.

John F. Ryan Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2013
My child began going to the Ryan School in December of fifth grade after my family moved to Tewksbury from a prestigious neighboring community where we rented. As an educator myself and having my child attend K-4 in a top-notch district, I had some worries about the Ryan School. My concerns were completely unfounded. My child received attentive instruction, was immediately invited and encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities, and made to feel welcome. We both like the fifth and sixth grade school, it's a fine option for older elementary kids who don't want to be lumped with little kids but who would be young yet for middle school. I did feel the PAC did not communicate with our family at all, I had no awareness of any of their doings or goings on. Now that my child is about to begin sixth grade I see they send their communication home at the beginning of the year and it would appear not to happen at other times in the year.

John F. Ryan Elementary School 0

Posted November 18, 2007
I have a child who completed grades 5 and 6 at the Ryan. I am very pleased with the education he received. I have a current 5th grader who is also receiving a great education at the Ryan. He is very happy and enjoys his teachers. They are pleasant and approachable. There are however over 20 students in his classes not the estimate of 16 students. I rate the school an 8 star.

John F. Ryan Elementary School
135 Pleasant St, Tewksbury, MA  01876
Last modified John F. Ryan Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John F. Ryan Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top