Posted March 15, 2012
Both my girls attend this school. My youngest attended the Kindergarden program it exceeds any public education around!!!

Posted June 13, 2007
My son is in preschool.The staff made the transition when we enrolled him so easy for us. There are new units every 2 weeks in which the kids learn about a new theme.This week is the desert so his projects and stories revolve around the desert.He is always talking about something new he learned.He loves his teacher.She really seems to care about the kids.

Posted January 21, 2004
As a parent in the field of Early Childhood Education, I am pleased with the quality of care that my family receives at Knowledge Beginnings. The staff is knowledgeable, challenging, and nurturing. The administrative team is on-site and involved in the classrooms on a daily basis. The center offers care for children from 6 weeks thru 3rd grade which means consistency for my child for many years to come!

Posted January 12, 2004
KB has a great program with small class sizes for teacher/student ratios. They teach K-3 grades. The teacher/staff are friendly, attentive and interested in your children. Monthly field trips and specialized in-house activities ensure that your child has a wide range of experiences.

Tewksbury Knowledge Beginnings
200 Old Main St., Tewksbury, MA  01876
Last modified Tewksbury Knowledge Beginnings is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Tewksbury Knowledge Beginnings Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top