Academy of Notre Dame High School 5

Posted May 05, 2012
I went to NDA for high school. The challenging curriculum really prepares you for college. The teachers are understanding and flexible, yet know how to push studentes. I really learned a lot there, especially compared to kids in nearby public schools. The sports had a good emphasis on individual progress, not winning. The girls there are amazing. I haven't encountered any problems with things like bullying. The friends I made there I am sure I will keep for life. I would recommend any girl to go there! As for the comments about moving into the 21st century, NDA has made exceptional strides this year in advances in technology, for example the purchase of 20 new smart boards!

Academy of Notre Dame High School 1

Posted June 04, 2010
Terrible academically and professionally. Consider other schools both public and private. Most of the teachers in the junior and seniors levels need to be given the boot -- the needs to move forth to the 21st century.

Academy of Notre Dame High School
180 Middlesex Road, Tyngsborough, MA  01879
Last modified Academy of Notre Dame High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Academy of Notre Dame High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top