PK-5 & Ungraded
Tyngsborough, MA

Posted October 11, 2013
I love T.E.Sl. My kids are going to this school for the last 4 years. One of my kids is physically challenged. There were days when I felt that my life is a complete hassle with everything my daughter have to undergo. But even on those days, if I go to school, I feel blessed. That is where she flies with her dreams, that is where she is admired as a princess, that is where my hopes regain their wings. Staff and even kids are so caring that I never felt left alone. They do have a special way to grow into your heart. My kids love their school and so do we.

Posted July 21, 2012
This is my second review about T.E.S. All I waned to add was the Vacation Days. Thanksgiving Vacation: 3 Days Christmas Vacation: 1 Week New Year's Eve/Day: 2 or 3 Days February Vacation: 1 Week April Vacation: 1 Week Summer Vacation: (around) June 19 - (around) August 28 In conclusion, T.E.S. is an awesome school, and that you/ your child should go. Submitted by a Student.

Posted May 10, 2010
i do not feel that this a very good school for a child that have a medical promble they are not under standing school they do not care if a child in there school is been bulled in there school they dont not take action they let it gone they did not help my child when they where bulled i have told them several time about it and they did notstop it . if you child have have a promble mental or fiscal promblems and need to see doctors all the time . they get mad about your child not been if you you think your child have a medical promble they get mad and send dcf at your door and they let them in to talk to your kids with out you knowing about it . i feel a perents should now what going on in this school

Posted November 03, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
it is full of amazing caring teachers!

Posted September 15, 2009
Great small community with wonderful educators and administrators.

Posted September 15, 2009
TES has caring and supportive teachers and staff. They teach our children, nuture them and provide a safe and fun school environment. Hooray for TES!!!

Posted September 15, 2009
The teachers and staff and administrators are great and they really help our children to thrive in the educational setting.

Posted September 15, 2009
Highly qualified teachers that teach in their certified area. Understanding and use of differentiated instruction. Understand the children as students and as individuals. Great school/parent communication.

Tyngsborough Elementary School 1

Posted June 23, 2009

Tyngsborough Elementary School
205 Westford Rd, Tyngsborough, MA  01879
(978) 649-1990
Last modified Tyngsborough Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tyngsborough Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top