Bad
Good

I love T.E.Sl. My kids are going to this school for the last 4 years. One of my kids is physically challenged. There were days when I felt that my life is a complete hassle with everything my daughter have to undergo. But even on those days, if I go to school, I feel blessed. That is where she flies with her dreams, that is where she is admired as a princess, that is where my hopes regain their wings. Staff and even kids are so caring that I never felt left alone. They do have a special way to grow into your heart. My kids love their school and so do we.

This is my second review about T.E.S. All I waned to add was the Vacation Days. Thanksgiving Vacation: 3 Days Christmas Vacation: 1 Week New Year's Eve/Day: 2 or 3 Days February Vacation: 1 Week April Vacation: 1 Week Summer Vacation: (around) June 19 - (around) August 28 In conclusion, T.E.S. is an awesome school, and that you/ your child should go. Submitted by a Student.

i do not feel that this a very good school for a child that have a medical promble they are not under standing school they do not care if a child in there school is been bulled in there school they dont not take action they let it gone they did not help my child when they where bulled i have told them several time about it and they did notstop it . if you child have have a promble mental or fiscal promblems and need to see doctors all the time . they get mad about your child not been if you you think your child have a medical promble they get mad and send dcf at your door and they let them in to talk to your kids with out you knowing about it . i feel a perents should now what going on in this school

it is full of amazing caring teachers!

Great small community with wonderful educators and administrators.

TES has caring and supportive teachers and staff. They teach our children, nuture them and provide a safe and fun school environment. Hooray for TES!!!

The teachers and staff and administrators are great and they really help our children to thrive in the educational setting.

Highly qualified teachers that teach in their certified area. Understanding and use of differentiated instruction. Understand the children as students and as individuals. Great school/parent communication.

The teachers need to learn to be more communicative with the parents instead of letting small problems become major issues. This is a major concern for me and my wife and we have left Tyngsboro due to this issue.

this is a great school, and my children love their teachers...

Last modified Tyngsborough Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.