9-12 & Ungraded
Wakefield, MA
Students enrolled: 1,251

Posted April 02, 2014
Northeast provides an excellent opportunity for students to be job ready upon graduation. Now that the economy is questionable, parents should consider a trade school for their children to learn marketable skills such as plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.. These jobs will always be in demand.

Posted October 12, 2013
My daughter was a full-time Pre-school student last year at Northeast Metro Tech High School. She came into that program basically a loner, who was quiet and shy. When she left Northeast she had a best friend, confidence and an opinion. The Early Child Care Teachers and high school students gave my daughter so much attention that she confidently walked into Kindergarten. On her first day, she brought her pink feathered pen tucked into her "Diary" where she practiced her letters and numbers. Thank you, Mrs. Scott, Mrs. Perry and the class of 2013.

Posted September 11, 2010
My daughter has gone to this school and I think it's exellent! I went there as a teenager as well and my mother said that I had done better then she'd ever imagined.

Northeast Metro Regional Vocational 0

Posted July 30, 2009
I think the staff at Northeast are great with with kids. They help in every way for the kids to succed.

Posted August 20, 2008
I attend this school and I am an 11th grader. Before attending this school I was an F sometimes D student at Stoneham Middle School. When I arrive at the school I was very nervous about the bullying and academic failure I experience at my old school. After 2 yrs at this school I am now 4th in my class, have a 4.0 GPA (honor level classes), envoled in many after school attivities including music grop and junior mentoring, and also hold a part time job. For any parent who is not sure about sending there child to this school my response is that they are in great hands. The teachers really care about you and every student is given an equal opputunity to move higher up in your classes even if you did not do so well in middle school. I am very proud to attend such a fantastic school!

Northeast Metro Regional Vocational 4

Posted March 26, 2008
My daughter is a freshman at the Vocational School. She has had such a possitive experience. The teachers have been great and she has met a diverse group of children, which she never would have experienced had she gone to our towns public school.

Posted February 11, 2008

Posted October 15, 2007
Im an 06 class graduate and I Miss the Voke a lot...the teachers were cool and the kids were neat, though I avoided big crowds. Drafting class of 06

Northeast Metro Regional Vocational 3

Posted April 19, 2007

Posted July 13, 2006
This is a fabulous school. The students who attend Northeast Regional get the best of both worlds. A solid academic education interlaced with a career. My son graduated from Northeast near the top of his class in both academics and shop. He was in the college classes and attended Wentworth Institute. He now has a supervisory position with a construction company in Boston. Keep up the good work.

Northeast Metro Regional Vocational
100 Hemlock Rd, Wakefield, MA  01880
Last modified Northeast Metro Regional Vocational is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northeast Metro Regional Vocational Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top