Bad
Good

Northeast metro tech, is my favorite high school. It's a great school because, guidance counselor are very helpful, teachers are great, lots of family relative in the school, the Deans helps out with the students when they have problems, and etc. I do recommend for your child to go to this school so they can have someone that will care for her/him and have a grear future.

Northeast provides an excellent opportunity for students to be job ready upon graduation. Now that the economy is questionable, parents should consider a trade school for their children to learn marketable skills such as plumbing, electrical, HVAC, etc.. These jobs will always be in demand.

My daughter was a full-time Pre-school student last year at Northeast Metro Tech High School. She came into that program basically a loner, who was quiet and shy. When she left Northeast she had a best friend, confidence and an opinion. The Early Child Care Teachers and high school students gave my daughter so much attention that she confidently walked into Kindergarten. On her first day, she brought her pink feathered pen tucked into her "Diary" where she practiced her letters and numbers. Thank you, Mrs. Scott, Mrs. Perry and the class of 2013.

My daughter has gone to this school and I think it's exellent! I went there as a teenager as well and my mother said that I had done better then she'd ever imagined.

I think the staff at Northeast are great with with kids. They help in every way for the kids to succed.

I attend this school and I am an 11th grader. Before attending this school I was an F sometimes D student at Stoneham Middle School. When I arrive at the school I was very nervous about the bullying and academic failure I experience at my old school. After 2 yrs at this school I am now 4th in my class, have a 4.0 GPA (honor level classes), envoled in many after school attivities including music grop and junior mentoring, and also hold a part time job. For any parent who is not sure about sending there child to this school my response is that they are in great hands. The teachers really care about you and every student is given an equal opputunity to move higher up in your classes even if you did not do so well in middle school. I am very proud to attend such a fantastic school!

My daughter is a freshman at the Vocational School. She has had such a possitive experience. The teachers have been great and she has met a diverse group of children, which she never would have experienced had she gone to our towns public school.

Im an 06 class graduate and I Miss the Voke a lot...the teachers were cool and the kids were neat, though I avoided big crowds. Drafting class of 06

Last modified Northeast Metro Regional Vocational is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.