Wakefield, MA

Posted March 25, 2014
The school is a very different place than it was when this child went through Saint Joseph School. You need to visit it to appreciate the significance.This child's experiences would have been significantly different in a very positive way.

Posted January 04, 2012
We left another Catholic School in our hometown and have been happy with St. Joe's. The parents are welcoming and very involved, the teachers professional and thorough, and the principal very involved, responsive, and no nonsense..

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted March 16, 2009
Must Read: In response to the review posted January 5th 2009, our family L O V E S, St. Joseph School in Wakefield, MA. My child has learned so much in one year its wonderful! The kids are great, kind and well mannered and the parents have provided us a fantastic network of support. It is worth every penny spent - which by the way was a very competitive rate compared to other schools in the area. In regard to infusing religion into the school days of the children - God and a practicing a spirit filled life has been effectively incorporated into all the children do. Lessons have been comprehensive and taught with love. My child also has been shown the value of prayer. I guess one gets out of a life situation what they invest, reaping the seeds we sew. The response from the soured Ohio resident is unfortunate.

St Joseph School 1

Posted January 05, 2009
I now live in ohio, but this school was some of the worst years of my life. There is no religion, which left me u prepared for ny new school. The children are very mean. This is a school that, if I were a parent, I would defenatly avoid at all costs

St Joseph School 2