Bad
Good

Wareham High School is an amazing school. I came to the school in the middle of the year from another state. The students and teachers went out of there way to welcome me . I have moved a total of 6 times and 2 different high Schools and this school made me feel at home. I was bullied at every other school I went to and I have never been bullied at this school and never see anyone else getting bullied. I was shocked to see the reviews. Also this school offers tons of AP and and honors classes that really challenge you and not to mention they have tons of clubs and after school activities.

My husband and I are originally from Massachusetts and both attended Wareham High School. When we moved back to Wareham in August, 2014, we were getting negative reviews from friends. I have to say, they were wrong! While the school year has just started, I am so impressed with the teachers and guidance office at the high school! My two boys were home schooled for 3-4 years and were very nervous (as was I) about starting school. But the teachers have been amazing, very welcoming and understanding, and the students have been so friendly and fun! A couple of the teachers were quite impressed that my boys had seen a lot of the material that has been introduced to them during their first week (I suppose I was giving them "advanced" work during their home school years). Over all, so far, I give the high school 4 stars. This may very well increase to 5 stars as the year goes on! Furthermore, the principal of the high school, who knows my husband, approached one of my boys on his first day and had a nice talk with him. :-)

As a parent of a graduate of WHS I would like to commend the staff (administration, teachers, secretaries, custodial and food service) they have been an amazing support system for my child during her 4 years of high school. WHS is a supportive school and treats all students with kindness and compassion. They are a Level 1 school and do a great job preparing students for college and the business world alike. Kudos to Wareham High for doing all that that do with the miniscule budget they have! Keep up the great work!!

Despite all of the negative reviews and criticizm, my child has faired pretty well in the Wareham School system. The high school should do more to promote itself. I hear endless conversation about what it doesnt have, maybe its time to hear what it does. Parents contribute to the childs success, not just the schools. It takes a village to raise a child, not a school

this school has to be one of the biggest jokes i have ever seen. most of the teachers that teach dont know how to teach either they dont explain things or all they do is give out excessive work so that they look like a good teacher. this school's students also are terrible and there behavior is terrible. plus most of the teachers dont know what is really going on there because if they did they would no of all the bullying that really goes on

I have been a vendor for Wareham High School for over 4 years. From the administration to the staff to the students, I have ALWAYS been treated with the utmost respect. It is a school with excellent moral, students recognition and the drive to excel!

Last modified Wareham Senior High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.