Wayland, MA

Claypit Hill School 1

Posted May 20, 2014
I hated my experience here and I was bullied. I really wish I had a better experience there. Children be warned

Claypit Hill School 5

Posted September 19, 2008
We moved from Norwood to Wayland and our son attends Claypit (This is his 2nd year). Teachers are incredible! They are creative and very involved. The principal and the administrators are very reponsive and kindly helpful. Very big, helpful community with regards to sports, events, parties etc... I work full time but other parents generously help me get my son to and from activities and birthday parties (Otherwise he wouldn't be able to go.) My son loves school and he learns - I mean REALLY learns. This school cares about every member of the community and deserves great kudos. This school provides an unbeatable educational and social experience for students and families. Positive, positive, positive!

Claypit Hill School 4

Posted April 22, 2006
Pros: High levels of parental involvement Very few complaints about teacher quality Excellent reputation Before and after school programs available Community sports programs available Music programs available Beautiful physical setting Massachusetts has good reputation for public education Cons: Math curriculum needs improvement (district issue) Principal is not warm and fuzzy Facilities good to fair Always room for improvement One of two school counselors leaves much to be desired Not a lot of help/understanding for non-standard learners

Claypit Hill School 5

Posted August 01, 2005
Best school among three elementary schools in Wayland. One of the top schools in Mass.

Claypit Hill School
40 Adams Lane, Wayland, MA  01778
Last modified Claypit Hill School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Claypit Hill School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top