Bad
Good

I cannot say enough about WES. The teaching & support staff is amazing. - One of my children has special needs and when he "stepped up" to MS his letter of appreciation was to his sped ed teacher (not mom or dad). To me that speaks volumes to the dedication and compassion of the teachers. - I also had 2 other children in WES. With the small class sizes the teachers are able to give individual attention when needed and to use creative teaching methods that the children really enjoy. -There is also a great sence of community. Parents, caregivers and members of the community are welcome to share skills or passions or just their time in the school. -The PTA plays a big role in the enrichment programs (which there are many). I can't thank Wellfleet ES enough for the wonderful start they gave my children. I know even though we no longer live in Wellfleet, the lessons they learned will stay with them for a lifetime.

I have taught a few after school classes at the WES and walking into this school one is met by knowledgeable and helpful teachers, administrators and a general atmosphere of order and friendliness. It's inviting. The children are clearly comfortable and open to learning. the halls are full of the children's artwork and they go on to do very well in later grades. I love our school and wish I had lived here when I was raising my children,

Last modified Wellfleet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.