West Newbury, MA

Dr John C Page School 4

Posted July 10, 2011
The teachers are wonderful and parents are very involved. I think we have a great school that my children love going to... I wish we had more money for some of the school needed building improvements but that would be my only complaint.

Dr John C Page School 1

Posted February 17, 2011
The Page school has been a tremendous source of disappointment and the town does nothing but raise taxes to try to fix the multitude of problems with the decrepit school

Dr John C Page School 5

Posted January 19, 2011
The Page is a fabulous school!! My daughter had attended school in another state for K & 1st grade. She started at the Page in the fall for 2nd grade and I have seen a huge improvement in all of her subjects. The curriculum is outstanding!!

Dr John C Page School 5

Posted September 06, 2009
This school is amazing, for a public school you feel as though it is private. The community is wonderful in supporting the needs of its children

Dr John C Page School
694 Main Street, West Newbury, MA  01985
Last modified Dr John C Page School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dr John C Page School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top