2-8 & Ungraded
West Roxbury, MA

Posted August 17, 2014
This school is wonderful and had the best teachers and principal. The"great schools" ratings doesn't seem accurate to me.

Posted September 08, 2011
My daughter has been at the Ohrenberger since K2 & is now in the 6th grade. I pulled her from the school when she was in 1st grade because we moved but re-enrolled her when we moved back to the area. Attached to the school is the community center which offers, ballet, an after-school program & other programs. My daughter was introduces to the violin through the music matters program and has also played on the basketball team. The coach, Jesus is the greatest! They scored low on MCAS but I know for a fact that they are doing an excellent job teaching the students. Ms. Nash is the principle and she's doing a good job, considering she's also the principle for the Beethoven but i'd say the heart of the school is Jackie, the school secretary. Bottom line: GREAT school! 10 out of 10 is my rating!

William H Ohrenberger 4

Posted December 11, 2010
Im a 6th grader at the William h. Orenberger school. I been going there for 2 years now. There now have a new Principal this is a really good school the teachers are so nice. I would tell anybody to put there kids in this school. The 6 grade teacher are the best of them all.

William H Ohrenberger 1

Posted August 20, 2010
if i would describe this school in one word i would say just just just just total wackness......

Posted July 12, 2009
I'm a former student from the Ohrenberger (now becoming a 7th grader at the O'Bryant) and my 4th grade year was better than 2nd and 3rd, but 5th was great (when Ms. Moore left and Mr. Zrike became principal. The teachers are great, the principal is great and involved, and the extracurricular activities are great. Art, computers, and gym are a few of them. They have a basketball team, and a very good Music class. On Fridays, they have a chorus and a 'Making Music Matters' program. It features a playground and a baseball field, and is in a friendly area. The last thing I will mention is recess. The recess field is huge and includes 4-Square, jump rope, and kickball - just to name a few. This school is amazing, and everybody should go if in the area. 10/10!

Posted May 06, 2009
when my son went to this school at first he thought it wasn't good but until he stayed there for awhile he loved the school.

Posted January 08, 2009

Posted December 01, 2008

Posted February 29, 2008
I'm a fifth grader (AWC), and I've been a student here for 3+ years. Most teachers are wonderful and the principal is just great. Principal Leadership - 4.5 Teacher Quality - BIG 5! Extracurricular Activities - 3.9 Parent Involvement - 3.5 Safety and Discipline - 4

Posted September 19, 2007
this school is real nice. and everybody should go to this school. im a student at the ohrenberger school

William H Ohrenberger
175 West Boundary Rd, West Roxbury, MA  02132
Last modified William H Ohrenberger is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William H Ohrenberger Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top