West Springfield, MA

Posted March 29, 2015
This is the school I go to currently. I love the teachers and the way they help there students. I was in this school for 6 years (my 6th year) Kindergarden through 5th grade. I love all the teachers in this school. I think writing this review was worth it.

Posted June 25, 2008
My son just finished 1st grade at Philip Coburn. Great school!!! very good teachers and a lot of individual attention to each student. Mrs Marcus, the principal is greating children in front of the school every morning - rain or shine. And know all kids by name. Im glad my son is going there.

Posted February 23, 2004
The staff at Coburn school has a wide range, but the ones who have stayed over the years are dedicated towards making these students learn! The Pricipal is very active, knows her students, brings the families in to be involved as much as possible. The population varies with the many rentals in the district and we are multi-cultural. These children will be well prepared for Middle School.

Philip G Coburn
115 Southworth Street, West Springfield, MA  01089
Last modified Philip G Coburn is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Philip G Coburn Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top