K-5 & Ungraded
West Springfield, MA

Posted February 24, 2014
I have several children at Fausey School and all have thrived! We are very happy with this school.

John R Fausey 4

Posted June 22, 2010
My child has attended Fausey for two years. Both teacher's were very nice and we felt that they pushed our child to do there best. Parent PTA was pretty low. I hope to get more parents involved. The school is clean and well kept and the landscaping is very nice. Out door equipment is OK. I would like to see more out side for the children. I would like to see more afterschool activities for children. The school needs more teacher, parent and child fun activities. School dance, fall party/ dance, father daughter and mother son dance, More field trips, etc. I will try to start more events for the children and parents to let them show school spirit.

John R Fausey 4

Posted October 22, 2007

Posted February 03, 2005
My son's first year there I was kind of nervous because they wanted to keep him back. But he is now in second grade and doing a hundred times better than he was in his other school. I am very happy with this school and recomend it to all of my friends that have babies.

Posted September 09, 2003
Fausey really tries to get the familys involved. They make learning a fun process.

John R Fausey
784 Amostown Rd, West Springfield, MA  01089
Last modified John R Fausey is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John R Fausey Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top