West Springfield, MA

Posted April 02, 2014
This is a great school for your childrens. Great teaching. well manered students, and the students are completely different from the public school. When my daughter come home from school all she talk about is school and how happy she is with the teachers and and her classmates. They have a lot of activities that parents can get involved with thier children as well. No time is wasted in St Thomas.It is a little pricy but my daughter is very happy there. And it was worth searching for better school for daughter. My daughter's progress has tremendously improve. Better teaching, Friendly environment, and the teachers are very happy to have my daughter to be in that school. As for me i couldn't be happier that my daughter is happy and produce a better result. Marina Shah

St Thomas The Apostle School 4

Posted June 17, 2013
My daughter is in St Thomas since preschool and now she is going to 3rd grade. I love the school and especially after school program they have. Except the tuition that they increase it every year which obviously parents wouldn't like. Other than that School is great.

Posted March 28, 2011
My son is in second grade and loves the school. He fits the description of a good student, and just thrives there academically. I can't see anywhere they could improve on content in the 3 R's!

Posted March 01, 2009
My son and daughter both went to St.Thomas and now my granddaughter gose there, it's a great school.Ask any coach in town and you can tell which kids go to St.thomas by how polite they are and easy to coach.

Posted February 10, 2009
The St, Thomas Preschool is the best in the area. They have a 3 year & 4 year old program & also offer an after school program.

Posted September 04, 2008

St Thomas The Apostle School 4

Posted January 29, 2008
My son has been in St. Thomas since Kindergarten. It is a great school for the easily impressionable children since they stress morals and values. I find they may be slightly behind public in reading and math though. I have a daughter in the public schools and she is doing things that her brother didn't at the same grade level. This school is not good for anyone with any type of behavior or learning problems as they only have basic teachers with no special needs. If you can afford it send your child here for a great, safe learning enviroment.

Posted January 08, 2008

Posted September 09, 2007

Posted August 10, 2007
i have been in st thomas school since kindergarden and am now in the 7th grade i am happy with my school and think i am getting a great education!! i want to thank all of my teachers for all the time and knowledge that they put in to make our education worth while!!!

St Thomas The Apostle School
75 Pine Street, West Springfield, MA  01089
Last modified St Thomas The Apostle School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Thomas The Apostle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top