Marguerite E Small Elementary School 5

Posted April 21, 2010
The principal is wonderful and the teaching staff is very caring and great with the children

Marguerite E Small Elementary School 4

Posted August 06, 2008
My son and my daughter went to this school. We had some issues with this schoowhen my son was there as he has special needs. We had to fight for a year or so to get what he needed. My daughter has been there for K-2 and 4 and going into 5. She is having a fantastic time there. Theschool is good unless you have a special needs child, but that is more of a district issue than a specific school issue.

Marguerite E Small Elementary School 3

Posted May 14, 2008

Marguerite E Small Elementary School 5

Posted June 16, 2006
Fantastic school, the best. My children are learning so much. I would recommend this school to all

Marguerite E Small Elementary School
440 Higgins Crowell Rd, West Yarmouth, MA  02673
Last modified Marguerite E Small Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marguerite E Small Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.