Posted March 21, 2014
I agree with the statement "don't judge a book by it's cover" when it comes to this school. Good teachers who actually care about the students.

Posted September 16, 2013
A perfect case of "Don't judge a book by it's cover." What the school lacks in resources it makes up for tenfold in the quality of the PEOPLE working there. Year after year I feel reassured that my children WILL get a great teacher just because there are so many of them. Mrs. Clark goes above and beyond what any principal I ever remember. She takes the time to get to know each and every student in the school and their families. Our whole family is so happy to have this great little gem in our neighborhood.

Franklin Ave 1

Posted August 07, 2012
When my children first started here I thought it was wonderfull. However, by the end of the first year I was quite amazed with how dissapointed I was. This school shows NO leadership. They do NOT have any rules or regulations, and when the few they have are broken there is NO punishment. For example, they have a "uniform policy" but, they dont inforce it. I tried multile times to get the principal to give me a reason why, she just sent me to the superintendent. So, at a meeting with Mrs. Scallion I brought it up. She was not intrested in talking to me, blamed it on "race issues" pushed me aside and walked out. NOT HAPPY WITH THIS SCHOOL AT ALL.

Posted December 29, 2008
By far one of the best schools in Westfield. We are reluctant to move because we want our youngest child to go there. These kids are lucky to be blessed with such a warm and nurturing environment.

Posted August 11, 2008

Posted February 07, 2008
The principal is very devoted to help the children to learn. The children can attend math class tought by the Mrs. Clark at 7:30 in the morning. By my suprise I just found out that Mrs. Clark does not get paid for those extra hours giving to the children learning experince! Their learning method with computer and lead path are also very impressive. My daugther loves her school :) :)

Franklin Ave
22 Franklin St, Westfield, MA  01085
Last modified Franklin Ave is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Ave Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top