K-5 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

I reluctantly moved my children from private to public school and was pleasantly surprised. I thought I was paying for a top notch education for my children but found the teachers at Southampton Road School to be far superior, up to date with current education trends and way ahead with technology. Every classroom has a SMART Board and student computers in the room. My children come home every day with new knowledge and a renewed excitement for school. Kudos to Southampton Road School!

The teachers we have had have all gone above and beyond with the children. I have a child who is academically above her peers, and I was worried about her falling into a pattern of breezing through the material without much effort. I have been amazed by several of the teaching staff who we have had that not only made sure my daughter was intellectually challenged, but even gave those who were ready the challenge of moving forward. The children in class were able to move to the next level with their work, regardless of how ahead they became. There was never a ceiling effect, yet the children who struggled were not left behind. It has been a pleasure having my children at Southampton Rd.

Are reluctant with ed testing and IEP help. Was a really good school up until about three years ago.

Last modified Southampton Road is a Public school