Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Nashoba Valley Technical High School 2

Posted July 25, 2015
A lot of the staff are pretty rude. If it's not their day, it's not your's either. The food served in the cafeteria was almost inedible, really couldn't get myself to eat the food offered, not even once. Higher quality fresh food would lead to higher productivity in the classroom. As far as the technical areas go a lot of them are definitely underfunded, which is surprising seeing a new football field and tennis court has been installed. The school gave our shop no support, we were treated sometimes as if we didn't exist. The instructors the school hired for my technical area in my four years were very unprofessional and disrespectful. Half the time no curriculum was prepared for our shop, this led to students going off task and getting into trouble which could have been avoided if they were given something to do. Our room was way too small for the amount of students we had in our classroom. I would not recommend going to Nashoba Tech if you are interested in their Programming & Web class. The shop lacks the technology needed to do anything productive. I would recommend Nashoba shut down the technical program to avoid further embarrassment. If I could sum up Nashoba Valley Technical High School based on my experience I would say it's a technical school that focuses more on academics rather than learning a trade. I have not left Nashoba with the knowledge to obtain a job in my field. Based on my current skill set no one would hire me. I took every opportunity there was to advance myself but was not taken seriously. Not harping on the past here I have totally moved on, I'm simply warning you future students who are thinking about attending this school. There Culinary and Auto-Body programs are really good I'll give them that.

Nashoba Valley Technical High School 1

Posted February 14, 2014
The principal sets a tone for the whole school; this principal is ill informed and direspectful about mental health challenges that many teens face today. There are no peer support groups or advocacy. Our son continues to suffer at her hands. We are looking for a new school.

Nashoba Valley Technical High School 5

Posted December 03, 2012
Great school, teachers who care about the students, and Mr Ricard and his administration do a great job..... best of all my Son will come out of High School with a head start toward a career, very fortunate to have a Technical center as great as Nashoba

Nashoba Valley Technical High School 4

Posted May 20, 2008
Good for kids that have a passion or skill. The Dean is Sargent Carter. Many great teachers.

Nashoba Valley Technical High School
100 Littleton Road, Westford, MA  01886
Last modified Nashoba Valley Technical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nashoba Valley Technical High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top