Bad
Good

Not a good school if your child has any learning disabilities or special needs. The special education program is terrible. The teachers also did not look into the children's previous testing or files which resulted in some set back and emotional damage.

Great school and wonderful teachers! I have seen amazing improvement in my son's reading, writing and math skills.

Susan Dubois is one of the best principals in the district. She knows every student by first name, knows their siblings, parents, etc. We haven't always seen eye-to-eye, but I know she loves her students, and the entire atmosphere of the building is very positive and nurturing. I have a child with autism and the services provided at Nab are absolutely fantastic. Even without a 1:1 on the IEP, the students' days were scheduled to ensure that they invariably had that level of support.

Best elementary school in Westford. Dedicated staff and great curriculum. Students are taught respect, inclusion, and care for their environment. The principal is the best in the entire town, super woman. She knows every single kid by sight and knows how they are doing. very responsive to questions, comments and concerns. Teachers also read and respond to emails from busy parents.

We are new to Westford and have had an excellent experience with the school. My son has Mrs. Woolfrey and she has done an amazing job with teaching our son

My child had a wonderful education at this school.

The principal is about the best you can get. I have children in both 1st and 2nd grade and they love it there. Both of them love to read and look forward to their math homework....how great is that!

Principal is wonderful, knows everyone and is very responsible

Both my special needs children have graduated from Nabnasset school, one as recently as this June. I found the academic, special needs services and staff exceptional. The Administration was willing and responsive to meet my sons academic/social/physical needs. I have seen great growth in my children under the nuturing care of a highly competent staff.

I found the environment too relaxed and informal. Teachers sat in rocking chairs while the children sat on the floor during instruction time and no chalkboards were used. The stations format is very disruptive and a waste of time. The constructivist math program is very weak and does not teach the fundamentals. I think the school is overrated.

Last modified Nabnasset is a Public school that serves grades K-2