6-8 & Ungraded
Westford, MA

Stony Brook School 2

Posted June 14, 2014
I couldn't have more then 8 people at my lunch table this lead students to be excluded and caused them depression and the lunch aids would threaten us if we had 9 at a table.

Posted April 17, 2013
My two children attend Stony Brook and I have had positive experiences for over 2 years. The teachers are very professional and caring and the administration is very involved and responsive. The staff and administrators really understands middle school aged children and the atmosphere is safe, empowering, and inclusive. The principal and staff work really hard to insure their students' success academically and socially.

Posted February 13, 2011
I second on the previous comment made by a parent. The school has good teachers, but the administration is so uncaring and disrespectful that I am ready to pull my child out of this school. The school administration doesn't show importance to academics and is very rude to parents. In short a very poor management by the school officials that affects the creditability of the good teachers and smart kids. If I could, I would want to give this school no star instead of one star

Posted June 12, 2010
This school has great teachers but extremely poor and uncaring administration that creates a negative environment.

Posted September 11, 2009

Stony Brook School 4

Posted June 27, 2006

Stony Brook School
9 Farmer Way, Westford, MA  01886
Last modified Stony Brook School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stony Brook School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top