PK-3 & Ungraded
Weston, MA

Country Elementary School 1

Posted November 23, 2010
I was disappointed in Country School. My son is very advanced but I didn't feel like the school did anything to challenge him. The teachers were nice, but seemed very mediocre. We pulled him and put him in a private school where he is more adequately challenged.

Country Elementary School 2

Posted February 21, 2009

Posted February 01, 2009
My child attended this school for four years and I can attest that it is first rate! The faculty is a close knit group of professionals who focus on the whole child. There is a culture at this school that is unique within the Weston school system. Teachers seem happy and parents feel confident that their children's needs are being met. There really is no other comporable choice in Weston unless you opt for private school. Request this school early on before your child is of K age. The principal is reasonale and has respect for the community. His focus is always what is best for the child.

Posted February 01, 2009
My child attended this school for four years and I can attest that it is first rate! The faculty is a close knit group of professionals who focus on the whole child. There is a culture at this school that is unique within the Weston school system. Teachers seem happy and parents feel confident that their children's needs are being met. There really is no other comparable choice in Weston unless you opt for private school. Request this school early on before your child is of K age. The principal is reasonale and has respect for the community. His focus is always what is best for the child.

Posted September 22, 2008
Clearly the better of the two early elementary schools in Weston. A fair, though not a very dynamic Principal. Excellent, superior, enthusiastic teachers! They make the school what it is!

Country Elementary School
2 Alphabet Ln, Weston, MA  02493
Last modified Country Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Country Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top