9-12 & Ungraded
Weymouth, MA

Weymouth High School 2

Posted February 26, 2010
I give the school a below average because of its Principal-seems out or off campus alot-well at least for the 09-10 schl year-has no compassion for parents concerns or feelings-so where or how does he have compassion for his staff or studenst-now wonder the students arent happy here-

Posted September 16, 2009

Weymouth High School 2

Posted September 04, 2009
I'm a freshman, and after two days I've made up my mind about this school. The rules here are really strict. If you forget your ID badge, it takes a ridiculously long time to get a new one. Good luck trying to get back to class on time if you go to the office with a question. On my second day of school, I was yelled at for being late to a class. I didn't think it was very fair, since I'd only had one day to learn my way around the building. I was told that if I arrived even mere seconds after the bell, I would recieve a detention, which gives me ultimately 2 days to learn my way around the huge buildings.

Weymouth High School 3

Posted August 13, 2009
I attended my freshman year at Weymouth High School last year and while academically it is an average school, I think they have too many rules for silly things. I once was very late for a math test and missed review because I had to spend a majority of the morning hunting down a Dean to get me a temporary ID, and I wish I could have been there for review since I really needed it. One more thing is that I am more artistic than athletic, and while I enjoyed the teachers in the art programs very, very, much, I feel as if the funding took a backseat to athletics. And finally, I am extremely happy that I am leaving Weymouth High before they get rid of studies and enforce a non rotating schedule, as I would not have enjoyed that kind of schedule. However, it is a decent school.

Weymouth High School 0

Posted April 17, 2009
Weymouth High school is a very good school. I will say that there is alot of stupid rules, like wearing our id badges all the time. but all in all i enjoy going to weymouth high. 09!

Weymouth High School 1

Posted March 20, 2009
Weymouth High has too many rules and alot of kids are either in detention, IWS or suspended for petty things and are not getting an education. So much for no child left behind, the students at Weymouth high are being left behind. We spend more time in detention than in the classroom.

Weymouth High School 0

Posted March 09, 2009
weymouth high has too much rules and are too strict.

Posted January 24, 2009

Posted November 10, 2008
i love weymouth!!!!!! Weymouth High School provides students with the ability to achieve thier high exspectations, become contributing members of society, and become life-long leaners.

Posted November 05, 2008

Weymouth High School
1 Wildcat Way, Weymouth, MA  02190
Last modified Weymouth High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weymouth High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top