K-4 & Ungraded
Weymouth, MA

Posted October 24, 2013
Myt daughter is a second grader at the Seach and does extremely well. I love that the Seach is teaching 2nd graders how to use an a planner and the purpose of the planner.

Posted October 07, 2013
The teachers and staff are amazing at Seach. Everyone goes out of their way to make sure each child has a great learning experience.

Posted October 07, 2013
My daughter just started Seach School as a kindergartner. Seach School is a title 1 school. It is a very ethnically diverse school. We are trying to make Seach the best possible school it can be!

Posted October 07, 2013
I am a parent at William Seach School. I have had three children in this school over the course of 6 years. I have been impressed by the staff and the community at Seach School. This past year we came together as a school to have a walk-a-thon to raise money for a victim in the Boston Marathon bombings. She is a daughter of one of the bus drivers. The children really gained a lot by doing this fundraiser and it made us even closer as a community. I like that it is a very difersified community. It is a great example of what the real world is like and prepares our children for just that. Our school could improve by more parents getting involved in Parent Council.

Posted May 20, 2010
Seach school does an awesome job! They get the kids in their formative years and teach the kids great values and give them what they need to survive later in life! The teachers are awesome, they bring out the best in the kids and motivate them! Some very successful people came from Seach!

Posted May 06, 2010
Every year I find the teachers my children have are outstanding. I love the one on one time and if needed extra help a child can receive. We don't give our schools and teachers enough credit. Go Seach!

Posted April 28, 2010
the administrative is great with the kids

Posted April 28, 2010
I love the teachers, they mean so much to the kids and MOST of them really care genuinly for them. I love that we do so many things fr the kids in and after school. I just wish we could get more parents involved in our childrens lives?? What can we do to make a difference in our kids school activities and be active prents?? I believe this school has such a great atmosphere for kids to play and easy access to get in and out. I hopeHO we do win, we can use this for alot of updating in our school. I wish all well and best o luck. Go Seach!!!!!!

Posted September 04, 2009

Posted March 26, 2008

William Seach
770 Middle St, Weymouth, MA  02188
Last modified William Seach is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Seach Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top