Bad
Good

I have been thoroughly impressed with Abigail Adams and the staff. Academically, it has been challenging for my daughter. The teachers are very helpful though - they stay after and offer tutoring to the students and are trying to teach them good study and test taking habits. They have always been very responsive to my emails or calls. Also, I was happy to learn of all of extra curricular activities offered in the 5th grade: band, sports, clubs, etc. - and Camp Burgess for the 5th graders is amazing! Overall, I'm please with the school and all it has to offer.

I'm going to be moving to the Weymouth area soon. And I would love feedback regarding this school.. My daughter is a great kid and she wants to learn..

My son attended this school in 2000 and it still hasn't changed any. He was and threatened by a group of 4 or 5 kids. They did nothing. Then when one of the bullies threw a punch at my son infront one of the asst. princ. HE got suspended along with the other kid. MAKES SENSE TO ME

My family and I are fairly new to South Weymouth. At first, we absolutely loved the school and the welcome that they gave us and our child. But unfortunately that was all they had to offer, good talk and a nice smile ... There has been numerous incidents that have taken place between some of the children including our child and as a concerned parent I contacted the school immediately! I was told they would take care of it, further look into the situation and call myself or my husband back. None of that has happened! I tried calling, emailing and have been down to the school more then once and still nothing! Not only have I tried contacting the principal and 2 assist principles but also I CC'd the the school administration office.. Still nothing! Our child is good student and wants to learn without feeling as if she has to look over her shoulder and protect herself since the people in charge don't seem to want to do anything about it. As soon as we are able to, our family is moving to a town with a better, caring school system. Absolutely the worst school we have ever had to deal with!

We are new to Weymouth so far we love this school. The school is old but clean the staff are great!!!

my child loves this school. he started a st francis and the academic work is harder in public

i wnt to this skool the teachers are funn and great they teach you bette than a lot of other skools

Last modified Abigail Adams Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.