Weymouth, MA
Before care: Yes

St Jerome Elementary School 1

Posted November 19, 2014
This school is not for everybody! High teacher turnover and majority of teaching staff is under trained and very much behind the times in dealing with the kids and issues of today such as bullying. We found it a very bad environment, especially for boys. There was little positive reinforcement and all discipline and teaching styles are punishment based. Switched to public and found the education was behind at this school in every subject. We found much better resources and kinder, highly trained teachers in public. Saving tuition for college! I have thanked God every day that I pulled my kids from this school. 2012

Posted June 13, 2014
Wow - I am very impressed with the level of academic success that Saint Jerome students have achieved! The curriculum is challenging (which is what I wanted for my children). The students' hard work pays off with acceptances to the high schools of their choice and impressive standardized test results. My daughter is in the 6th grade and we are very happy with all that she has accomplished this year. SJS knows how to challenge a student to be the best that he/she can be - academically and personally.

St Jerome Elementary School 3

Posted April 01, 2014
So far so good for my grand son! Like the administration, not thrilled w/the uniforms. The boys should not have to wear those horribly hot vests all year long, there is no air conditioning - that's not right.

Posted February 10, 2014
My son is a student in K2 at St Jerome. I am extremely satisfied with his academic growth and his development. The teachers are experienced & nurturing. Classrooms are technologically advanced, all with smart boards. Upperclass students are provided with iPads. Older students mentor & help the younger students. Remarkable sense of family & community. The testing scores this year for the school were outstanding. I would regret sending my son anywhere else.

Posted January 09, 2014
My son was diagnosed with a learning disability. St. Jerome addressed this issue in a positive, proactive way. As a result, my son Is exceeding expectations. The principal is a shining beacon who teaches the students to advocate for themselves in all aspects of their lives. In addition, the staff is dedicated and enthusiastic. We could not be more thrilled with the education our son is receiving.

Posted January 09, 2014
I could not be happier with the education my child is getting at St. Jerome's School. Great leadership, academics, extra-curricular activities, and family involvement.

St Jerome Elementary School 1

Posted August 14, 2013
SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! Teach morals and values at home and through church, charity and CCD. We have found the public schools to be FAR superior. If you really want a Catholic school, I would highly suggest looking into the others in town or in nearby towns.

Posted January 22, 2007
I have two children enrolled at St. Jerome School and in the fall, my third child will enter the K-I program. My experience has been nothing but wonderful. Dedicated faculty, caring staff, and an active group of parents support a smart student population. Graduating students go on to attend the area's most competitive high schools. We have also had a great deal of technology enhancements in the past few year. Kids can participate in a variety of arts programs. There are strong sports teams for boys and girls, and family fun nights are a regular event. I am so glad that my children attend St. Jerome School. I highly recommend you consider it for your family.

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student

St Jerome Elementary School
598 Bridge Street, Weymouth, MA  02191
Last modified St Jerome Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Jerome Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top