Weymouth, MA

Posted September 22, 2014
The principal at sacred heart school is "The Man". I have never seen a more dedicated principal. The kids respect and adore him. The teachers are great also. We are very happy with the academics. We have 3 children enrolled. Highly recommend this school.

Posted June 17, 2013
Great School. Best private/Catholic School in south shore. Modern day technology in each classroom. Teachers really care about teaching. Principal seems to run a tight ship. Parents very involved in school which they should as its expensive to attend the school. Again best school in south shore area.

Posted February 06, 2011
the present and most recent principal were and are excellent leaders for this school. the teachers are excellent and have a true love for working with teacher. the children get a top notch education here. They definately become disciplined in how to study as the parents are also involved deeply in the childrens education through volunteer efforts and being there for their children. it's true it is a clicky group of parents. if the child didn't start out at SHS it won't be as easy a transition into the already formed friendships, but I think you might find that anywhere. The school does a very good job of working with teaching children self respect and respect for others. I am greatful I found this school for the years my child attended. Well priced also.

Posted September 13, 2010
Sacred Heart is a terrific school. It really does a good job of developing a school community that the children and parents feel connected to. I find that it really fosters an environment of self respect among students so you don't have to worry about bullying and harassment between students that you do in the public schools these days. I find the teachers are terrific and take an active interest in their children. I have not come across a bad one yet! I am so glad we found this school!

Sacred Heart Elementary School 1

Posted March 31, 2010
We sent our child to school there and found it very clique-y and unfriendly to people outside of the parish. The teachers were OK but again, more positive towards kids from the parish rather than out-of-towners. We decided to go elsewhere for schooling.

Posted January 28, 2008

Sacred Heart Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2004

Sacred Heart Elementary School
75 Commercial Street, Weymouth, MA  02188
Last modified Sacred Heart Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Sacred Heart Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top