PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

The teachers at this school are dedicated and caring. It feels like a family gathering whenever we are at school events.

The decision to pull our children from public school and become students at First Baptist has been a positive experience. Our children have developed strong study habits and take pride in their school work. The small class size creates an environment of unity with the children and their teachers. For all the hours our children spend in school receiving a Christian education has proven to be a tremendous blessing to our family.

My two Grandchildren are in their first year at FBCS. I am impressed with the organization, desire for excellence, attention to the student needs, and a fabulous curriculum. The staff is always welcoming and well prepared. I would, and have recommended this school to a number of parents!

My three girls have attended FBCS from preschool to now one in middle school. It has been such a wonderful experience for them. They've made such great friends and the school is like a second family to them. There is just the right balance of leadership and discipline to teach the children a great deal of respect, something lacking in our youth today. The academics are excellent, I couldn't believe when my first kindergartener was reading fluently after a couple of months. The staff genuinely care about your children and work with the parents to provide the best education possible for your kids. They teach the kids values and how to live out the Christian faith. If looking for a loving staff and Christian education for your children, this is the school for you!

This is the first year for my boys at the school and I am so thankful for the school. The teachers are wonderful!! The principal runs a great school where I don't have to worry about my children. I can drop them off at school and know they are safe and getting a great education! It is great having the boys so excited for school each morning. Kim C. Parents of 2nd and 5th grader.

I have two of my children at First Baptist Christian School and we have been very happy with the school and the curriculum. The teachers and administration are exceptional.

A second generation from our household is now attending FBCS and it is even better today than it was over 20 years ago. My three kids feel at home here while getting a top notch education that is focused on the spiritual as well as the academic.

What impresses me most about FBCS is the devotion of the administration and staff. There is a great family spirit that you can sense among teachers and students alike. The special programs and activities involve everyone and my son is always excited about what's going on. My son is in the 2nd grade and has been attending since kindergarten. He has really bonded with his class and identifies with the school. If we even mention the possibility of attending a different school he makes it very clear that this is where he wants to go. It's very reassuring to hear this from a child. We are very pleased with his academic and spiritual growth and the encouragement and leadership he is receiving at FBCS.

First Baptist Christian School has been the best decision we have made in regard to our children's education. Our kids love it there and can't say enough good things about the teachers, staff and headmaster. The staff of this school is truly called by God to educate the children and have been a positive effect in our lives. The education and discipline is top notch and the love and patience they demonstrate to the children is unequal. You will find a great mix of social values and godly values in a family friendly atmosphere.

As parents we are blessed to have our daughter attending First Baptist Christian School, the academic and spiritual growth are irreplaceable. Dedicated and loving Teachers and Administration.

Last modified First Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8