Weymouth, MA

Posted July 17, 2006

South Shore Christian Academy 0

Posted November 03, 2005
- a former student
I graduated from SSCA in June of 2004. The staff at SSCA focused on giving students a solid eduation, and also prepared them for college and living like Christ in an ungodly world. I was impressed that my teachers cared not only about my grades, but they were concerned for my own well being. Several of my teachers started class everyday with prayer, thanking God we arrived safely, and asking for guidance as we learned new things. I always felt SSCA was an extention of my home, because I felt so comfortable there. I would recommend this school to any parent or student who wants a good education, and lessons that can be applied outside of the classroom.

Posted February 17, 2005
I am a Senior at South Shore Christian Academy. It is amazing how much students and teachers interact at SSCA. It is sometimes hard for me to see my teachers as teachers and not friends. I spend a lot of time with them inside and out of school. The teachers take a real interest in the students. Last year a few of the teachers with some friends and I went to see a Red Sox vs. Yankees game in New York. This had no educational purpose but it allowed us to interact outside of school. I cannot express how much I look up to and respect the male teachers at my school. They are my role models and I have discussed problems in my life with them. They care about me and I considered them second dads. The spiritual leadership of the teachers has always amazed me.

South Shore Christian Academy 1

Posted August 26, 2003

South Shore Christian Academy 4

Posted August 26, 2003

South Shore Christian Academy
45 Broad Street, Weymouth, MA  02188
Last modified South Shore Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
South Shore Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top