Whitinsville, MA

Northbridge Elementary School 2

Posted April 25, 2013
I'd give the elementary school a higher rating because some of the teachers are amazing but I place the blame on the administration as to the chaotic environment. Teachers are constantly absent and calling in, or on leave, leaving the kids with permanent subs and subs who don't follow a lesson plan at all. I paid a lot for tuition and felt like I could have done a better job (and did do a better job) homeschooling.

Northbridge Elementary School 2

Posted January 24, 2013
Poor excuse for an elementary school! The Principal, Jill Healy, is responsible. I've been waiting for a promised phone call back from the Principal regarding an issue my preschool son had one day. Still waiting. Although she did call me personally the other day to remind me that my tuition payment was late! My son is not a priority!

Northbridge Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2008
Beware! They are losing their accreditation, the administration doesn't want to hear what you have to say and getting a teacher meeting is an exasperating chore. Lots of yelling going on I've notice, completely unnecessary. No technology or foreign language and no electives for HS.

Northbridge Elementary School 5

Posted June 10, 2004
I am very impressed with the level of individual attention and extra effort that the administrators and the teachers give to the students. It is extraordinary what they are able to do considering the constraints of time and budget under which they operate. The new Senior-Freshmen mentoring program is an extremely creative solution to the great student enrollment increase coming this fall. The school also works very hard to counsel families and students who are having trouble. Much of their time is taken with such matters, and yet they still have a remarkably positive and energetic outlook. The AP courses are terrific and are worth the effort it takes to get into them. I have seen few placess where so many varied attempts are made to encourage every student to do their best.

Northbridge Elementary School
30 Cross Street, Whitinsville, MA  01588
Last modified Northbridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4
Northbridge Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top