Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The staff is for the most part excellent. My son is in kindergarten and his teacher seems awesome.... My problem is the school nurse has to be the rudest person I have ever dealt with. She is condescending, never smiles, and is hostile when she talks to you. For someone whose whole job is helping people and being a care taker she is lacking the people skills severely. This is the first day of school and I have had to deal with the nurse twice already for minor things and she is just rude.

Love this school! As a parent whose first child just completed kindergarten, I couldn't be happier with the staff, opportunity for parent involvement, and education my daughter received. Very happy with Louise Conley Elementary!

Conley has caring Faculty, Adminstration, and Staff! We look forward to another great year of learning.

The Conley School is such a fantastic school. I have three boys and two are still attending and one is starting High School this year. With major budget cuts the past few years our teachers still give 110% to our children. It would be so great for our school to earn this money to help with supplies so our teachers don't spend their own money. Hoping our school wins this much needed money.

Louise Conley W/H school district is a wonderful school. My boys Aidan and Collin (who are handfuls let me tell you) have got first quality education there. Principle Karen Downey knows my boys on a first name bases (I don t know if that's going to be beneficial to them LOL) and she all ways greets everyone with a smile. Conley is an excellent school, very lucky to have a good school so close. TY Conley teachers, parents and staff.

Great Teachers, great support system ( i have a child who struggles) over all a 5 star.!!! :)

The Louise A. Conley School maintains a consistent level of professionalism, while continually striving for academic excellence. The Conley staff is remarkable and has set very high standards for students academically as well as socially. I wish that I had had teachers who were so motivated and positive! whilegrowing

I love the Conley School. My daughter just started the fourth grade and I am very happy with the teachers and staff that we have at the Conley School. I believe that my daughter is challenged while at school and enjoys learning.

My child attended Kindergarten and is going into first grade in the fall. I love the Conley school, the Teachers there are amazing. I know that my child is safe and secure and that he is going to continue to thrive academically and socially.

I truly believe I could not choose a better school for my children. As many parents do, I take the education of my children very seriously. This is the environment our children spend at least six hours of their precious day. The Conley School has shown excellence in all aspects of education. From the academic structure to the parent/teacher communication, Mr. Kenney's involvement and dedication to the students, extracurricular activities, and great care and concern for the students from the entire staff. My children have thrived both academically and socially. This school demonstrates a great sense of community that I feel very fortunate to be a part of. The students seem to learn not only the importance of determination and effort, but also compassion and consideration for others. When asked what the rules are at school, my children say, 'to follow the Golden Rule'. What more could a parent ask for?

Last modified Louise A Conley is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.