PK-5 & Ungraded
Whitman, MA

Posted June 23, 2014
Love this school! As a parent whose first child just completed kindergarten, I couldn't be happier with the staff, opportunity for parent involvement, and education my daughter received. Very happy with Louise Conley Elementary!

Posted September 01, 2013
Conley has caring Faculty, Adminstration, and Staff! We look forward to another great year of learning.

Posted August 31, 2013
The Conley School is such a fantastic school. I have three boys and two are still attending and one is starting High School this year. With major budget cuts the past few years our teachers still give 110% to our children. It would be so great for our school to earn this money to help with supplies so our teachers don't spend their own money. Hoping our school wins this much needed money.

Posted December 19, 2012
Louise Conley W/H school district is a wonderful school. My boys Aidan and Collin (who are handfuls let me tell you) have got first quality education there. Principle Karen Downey knows my boys on a first name bases (I don t know if that's going to be beneficial to them LOL) and she all ways greets everyone with a smile. Conley is an excellent school, very lucky to have a good school so close. TY Conley teachers, parents and staff.

Louise A Conley 0

Posted April 29, 2010
Great Teachers, great support system ( i have a child who struggles) over all a 5 star.!!! :)

Louise A Conley 2

Posted February 04, 2009

Posted March 31, 2008
The Louise A. Conley School maintains a consistent level of professionalism, while continually striving for academic excellence. The Conley staff is remarkable and has set very high standards for students academically as well as socially. I wish that I had had teachers who were so motivated and positive! whilegrowing

Posted March 03, 2008

Posted September 10, 2007
I love the Conley School. My daughter just started the fourth grade and I am very happy with the teachers and staff that we have at the Conley School. I believe that my daughter is challenged while at school and enjoys learning.

Posted July 30, 2007
My child attended Kindergarten and is going into first grade in the fall. I love the Conley school, the Teachers there are amazing. I know that my child is safe and secure and that he is going to continue to thrive academically and socially.

Louise A Conley
100 Forest St, Whitman, MA  02382
Last modified Louise A Conley is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Louise A Conley Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top