Wilmington, MA

Woburn Street 5

Posted May 15, 2007
My experience w/ the Woburn Street School has been excellent. My daughter came from a private / catholic school, which 'may god forgive me' was a waste. I had an awful experience w/ her teacher there, she was so rude that I left the school in tears numerous times. I was a little nervous w/ the transition to a public school, but thanks to the great staff at the Woburn Street School, it was an awesome experience. No intentions to leave anyone behind, but Mrs. Justine Palermo was a 'blessing'. My daughter, a 1st grader, loves Justine and always tells me how pleasant she is w/ all the children. I would also like to mention the C.A.R.E.S. program, everyone is super, kids have lots of fun and look foreword to the next day. Miss Katie, Matt, Mrs. LaBossier and everyone else deserve the recognition of a great job!

Woburn Street