Winchester, MA

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2009
My daughter went to Lincoln from K through 1st grade before we moved to NC. The standards were so high there that I have been perpetually disappointed with our new school. We LOVED Lincoln - the multiage program was absolutely wonderful (1st/2nd grade). I'm very sad that my son didn't get to see what it was like to be in a really great school. Every school has nitpicky problems. This school and the town of Winchester are treasures. Enjoy them if you have the opportunity!

Lincoln Elementary School

Posted January 19, 2009
My twin daughters are now in their final year at Lincoln Elementary School. We have been attending Lincoln since kindergarten. Our family has been extremely happy with every class, and just about every teacher has not only met but EXCEEDED our expectations. The school is neat and clean, the faculty and staff are always friendly, they all know our names, they are always helpful. We feel so grateful to have spent the last 6 years here and will miss it very much. Our girls are extremely well prepared for middle school and we have Lincoln School to thank for that. Thank you Lincoln School!

Lincoln Elementary School
161 Mystic Valley Parkway, Winchester, MA  01890
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top