Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Teachers are stale. They have been in the same position for too long and a lot have had kids parents!

Amount of homework: Disagree

A fourth and fifth grader should not have over an hour a night 4 nights a weeks

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Bullying is a major problem at the Reeves and kids are only spoken too or they loss recess time.

really good I MEAN REALLY GOOD i loved it since kindergarden nice teachers and i really am getting out knowing more every single little day i love it so much i am allways happy and ready as ever for school i never EVER wanna leave this school no matter what happens i dont wanna leave it even the princeble is awesome MR.white and MRS.Wila does awesome job i really wanna thank my parents for bringing me to this school like really need to thank them i give it A+++++++++++++ i know it is not a real grade XD

My son (1st grade) loves this school so far. The staff is friendly and very helpful. I am not sure why the previous review on here states that minorities are treated badly since the school has a good mix of all races and ethic backgrounds and I have never seen or heard of any unfair treatment. They also try to involve the parents as much as possible through the PTA fundraisers, which I think is wonderful. The principal is always doing something with the kids as well and knows most of the children by name.

The worst experience for my kids. we are considered minority our kids feel like strangers too much hate and supremacy. I moved to Woburn because I see the score of Reeves school on many pages actually it turns to be a nightmare. I wish the principal and most staffs rethink the way they treat minorities and specially our kids. we are unwelcome in this school as in many other. Hope things change as today seems to be unfair.

This is our sons first year, just started Kindergarten. He's learning so much and enjoys going to school everyday. The secretary and the school nurse are wonderful and very helpful. Great experience so far.

Hi, I am Savitha.My son Lal was a student of the school throughout elementary.He had very nice time learning and making friends with students as well as teachers. Teachers are great.He loved all the years he was there learning new things.We are very happy how well it turned out.

it is the best school and any child who went here would come out smarter!

The Reeves School is a very good school. I think the teachers are very nice and smart especially Ms. Mearls. And Mr. White is a very good principal. Sincerely Andrew

Last modified Reeves Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.