Woburn, MA

Posted February 21, 2012
really good I MEAN REALLY GOOD i loved it since kindergarden nice teachers and i really am getting out knowing more every single little day i love it so much i am allways happy and ready as ever for school i never EVER wanna leave this school no matter what happens i dont wanna leave it even the princeble is awesome MR.white and MRS.Wila does awesome job i really wanna thank my parents for bringing me to this school like really need to thank them i give it A+++++++++++++ i know it is not a real grade XD

Posted February 04, 2012
My son (1st grade) loves this school so far. The staff is friendly and very helpful. I am not sure why the previous review on here states that minorities are treated badly since the school has a good mix of all races and ethic backgrounds and I have never seen or heard of any unfair treatment. They also try to involve the parents as much as possible through the PTA fundraisers, which I think is wonderful. The principal is always doing something with the kids as well and knows most of the children by name.

Reeves Elementary School 1

Posted March 20, 2011
The worst experience for my kids. we are considered minority our kids feel like strangers too much hate and supremacy. I moved to Woburn because I see the score of Reeves school on many pages actually it turns to be a nightmare. I wish the principal and most staffs rethink the way they treat minorities and specially our kids. we are unwelcome in this school as in many other. Hope things change as today seems to be unfair.

Posted November 09, 2009
This is our sons first year, just started Kindergarten. He's learning so much and enjoys going to school everyday. The secretary and the school nurse are wonderful and very helpful. Great experience so far.

Posted September 29, 2009
Hi, I am Savitha.My son Lal was a student of the school throughout elementary.He had very nice time learning and making friends with students as well as teachers. Teachers are great.He loved all the years he was there learning new things.We are very happy how well it turned out.

Posted November 28, 2008
it is the best school and any child who went here would come out smarter!

Reeves Elementary School

Posted June 05, 2008
The Reeves School is a very good school. I think the teachers are very nice and smart especially Ms. Mearls. And Mr. White is a very good principal. Sincerely Andrew

Posted March 14, 2008
My daughter goes to this school. The teachers are very good and so is the management. I would recommend this school. Its the best in the community.....5 Stars

Reeves Elementary School 3

Posted February 25, 2008
Fantastic teachers, the secretary is a doll, the principal is too militant. He is worried more about scores than children, says horrible things to them (any age) and has no patience. Aside from him, the school is a good one!

Reeves Elementary School 3

Posted August 03, 2005
My daughter goes to this school. The teachers are very sincere and good. The staff members specially Lowes behavior is excellent. The principal is good too. But I think he has to be more socialable with the parents of minorities. This is not his fault but I think he has to be aware of it. I faced a tremendous depressive moment with him when my child is really doing well in this school.

Reeves Elementary School
240 Lexington Street, Woburn, MA  01801
Last modified Reeves Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reeves Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top