K-5 & Ungraded
Woburn, MA

Posted August 01, 2013
This school is fantastic, my wife and I were looking for private schools for our son but decided to give this school a try. We were not impressed with the physical installations since they are not the most modern by today's standards, but they keep it clean and well organized. We were impressed with the teacher's dedication to their kids, Mr Wells, the Principal really shows his passion for education, I am sure he considers this his dream job. Our son just finished kindergarten and it is amazing how much he has improved already reading almost fluently with good spelling skills. The best indicator is that he wants to go back to school very badly!

Posted August 01, 2013
Linscott-Rumford elementary is a great school given its small size. The principal and teachers of all grades are always helpful with any concern or issue one as a parent may have. My son felt very welcome in Kindergarten by the older kids and best of all, the older kids always looked after the little ones. Teaching quality was very creative and I could really notice the progress my son made from the beginning of the school year until the end.

Linscott-Rumford Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2012
It is amazing what a small community school like Linscott has to offer of quality education to its students. What impresses most about the school, is the school's principle, Mr. Wells and his staff. Their commitment and involvement in the school, as well as, their dedication to improving academic standards of their students is reassuring. Not only the teachers are qualified, but also highly personable. I am lucky to have my children attending this school.

Linscott-Rumford Elementary School 0

Posted October 17, 2008
The Linscott is the top performing school in the city on a consistant basis and it is without all the bells and whistles of the newer schools in the city. It is proof that the leadership and staff are most important issues not the biggest playground or brand new gyms. check the mcast scores.

Posted December 23, 2005
The Linscott School has a wonderful principal and teaching staff. As an educator myself, I am more than impressed with the academic rigor of this school. I have been a parent of the Linscott school for six year with two children in the school and one more on the way. This school continues to be one of the best in the state, simpy look at their MCAS scores for proof of that!

Linscott-Rumford Elementary School
86 Elm St, Woburn, MA  01801
Last modified Linscott-Rumford Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Linscott-Rumford Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top