K-5 & Ungraded
Woburn, MA

Posted October 03, 2014
Malcolm white its a great start for my son, he is learning lots of things, and everyone at the school is very helpful and friendly.

Malcolm White Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
everyone is so friendly and helpful

Malcolm White Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
As the School Nurse, the kids are wonderful. They are so innocent and our population is very diverse. They respect each other's differences and each child is a special person.

Posted November 10, 2009
I LOVE this school! We were new to the White school last December and my child went into 1st grade completely below kindergarten level. With the help from his Teacher,Mrs. Bedoyea, Mrs. Wood and everyone else, my son is now almost up to his grade level (2nd grade) because of them!! Not only do they say 'No child left behind' but they go beyond making sure that it never happens!! I also want to say a special thank you to Nurse Kathy and the lunch staff, they do a wonderful job and their kindness rubs off on my son!! Thank you!!

Malcolm White Elementary School 3

Posted December 30, 2008
good looking new building and office lady, princple is nice I think. But need more parent involving and confidence. I can see a potencial of this school with teacher parent work togegher.

Posted June 24, 2004

Malcolm White Elementary School
36 Bow St, Woburn, MA  01801
Last modified Malcolm White Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Malcolm White Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top