PK-5 & Ungraded
Woburn, MA

Posted March 31, 2013
This school is the best kept secret in Woburn! Although the Shamrock has had a history of negitivity, this is truly the best staff, students and families in Woburn.

Posted January 26, 2013
When they say "it takes a villiage" there is no better village in the city of Woburn that I would want helping me raise my sons. Teachers, Administration and Parents all work together to give ALL the children a well rounded education. I will be very sad when they graduate from the Shamrock Elementary School.

Posted March 25, 2011
My daughter started preschool in January 2011. That was half way through the school year. She has a speech delay and we wanted the best educational route for her. She was very hesitant starting a new routine, crying everyday we dropped her off. Her preschool teacher made a point to contact us and work with us on finding ways to make her transition less traumatic. The approach her teacher has went with has certainly been working wonders. She cries so much less now and seems to be excited about her day. I am truly grateful for the time and patience she has been given.

Posted November 28, 2007
Great teachers; wonderful new building; plenty of enrichment activities for all grades;

Posted January 09, 2007
I have been with this school for 6 years now. I find it to be ready to help the kids no matter what it takes. Teacher involvement and staff involvement is just incredible. They can't do enough for the kids. I actually left the school for a few months and found that there is no better school than the Shamrock. I would recommend that anyone interested in moving to move in that district.

Shamrock Elementary School
60 Green St, Woburn, MA  01801
Last modified Shamrock Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shamrock Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top