Even if WMHS does not have a great reputation, the new pricipal has been doing a wonderful job. He has created excellent courses and has turned around all the studenst of WMHS. those in Woburn should find themselves lucky to be going to such a wonderfl school.
WMHS has an outsdanding special needs program. Having worked there for 33 out of 34 years, I can attest to the dedication and devotion of the staff. Our special needs students at age 22 leave school having learned social skills, works skills and academics. I am now retired but WMHS will always be 'my' school.
It's a good school. NOT great. I wish academics were more important instead of the football program.
Looking back on this school, I do not think it is the greatest enviornment. However, if you are in the top 10 percent of your class, you will be fine and graduate to any college in the country. However, the other 90 percent of the school population can very easily 'fall through the cracks.' There is little guidance in this school. Nepitism and friend job appoinments reign supreme. A good teacher that is truly devoted to the student is found hard to come by. The Technology is the only facet of this school that keeps it from getting one star. The football team is more important than academics here. Goodbye WHS.
Woburn High School may not be the best school in the world... but in my honest opinion it is very good. It will only get better with the new school being opened next year.
woburn high school is terible for educational purposes. its not an safe invierment.
Community ratings and reviews do not represent the views of GreatSchools nor does GreatSchools check their accuracy or verify the reviewers' identities. Use your discretion when evaluating these reviews.
The Community Rating is the school’s average rating from its community members (e.g., parents, students, and school staff). The highest possible rating is five stars; the lowest is one star.
To start a new list, click OK. Otherwise click Cancel.
Thank you! You will begin to receive newsletters from us shortly.
Thanks for verifying your updated email address.
Oops! That email verification link has expired. Please click the button below to receive a new one.
Create an account to submit your answers.
Sign in with an existing GreatSchools account or using Facebook:
Your review has been posted to GreatSchools.
Share with friends! Post your opinion of Woburn High School on Facebook.
Welcome to GreatSchools!
Thanks! We just sent you an email – please click on the link in the email to post your answers.
Get timely updates for Woburn High School, including performance data and recently posted user reviews.